Top Social

PHOTOGRAPHY

Graduate Exhibition // 2018.

10 June 2018

On friday, our graduate exhibition opened. Previous to this was a week that we were putting the work up. I was in at the beginning of the week when the space was empty, and I also came in a few days during the end of the week. From doing this, I found it interesting to see the change in the space from day to day as more work was being put up. With each piece of work that were being displayed, it seemed to really transform the space. Overall, the process of seeing the exhibition and displaying my own work, I found to be interesting.

That then lead us to the opening night which was also a great night. After spending the week in the space seeing the work being displayed, it was nice to be able to have it completed and celebrate the past year.


Exhibition display plan:
Post Comment
Post a Comment