Top Social

PHOTOGRAPHY

Final Interim Show

16 March 2018


This week we put up our final interim before the Graduate show. This was a chance to test the images that we could potentially select for the final show and to test layouts for displaying them. 

I chose 4 close up portraits of my Grandmother and placed them so that they all fit together with the beam of light that runs through them. I also selected 6 smaller images that I took of objects around her house that for me remind me of her and her generation. This work were also placed with a statement that read:

This project is a personal project focusing on the life of my Grandmother. A document of a particular generation who, personally I find fascinating in their differences. From photographing the everyday objects that I see in her home to the more intimate portraits of her which reflect the close relationship between the both of us.





Post Comment
Post a Comment